If you have been practicing yoga for some time, or are even a yoga teacher yourself, and just looking for a sequence to spice up your routine – this is for you!
This is an intermediate practice when it comes to the poses we will move through, with a chance to take an optional forearm stand.
You should be advanced enough to know the poses and just work your way through the 7 short sequences below.
Hold each one for about 3-5 breaths, slowing down a little bit to really feel into the poses.
1. Begin in Savasana, take 10 breaths here to set your intentions. Right knee to chest, take into twist. Half Happy Baby. Reclined Pigeon Pose. Bridge Pose. Repeat on the left leg.
2. Table Top. Cat/Cow x 3. Downward Dog. Three-Legged Dog, right leg up. Low Lunge, hands rise. Reverse Low Lunge. Easy Twist. Side Plank. Side Forearm Plank, other side. Forearm Plank. Sphinx. Table Top. Thread the Needle Right Arm Under. Vinyasa. Repeat on left leg.
3. Downward Dog, right leg up. Runner’s Lunge. Wide Legged Forward Fold. Back to Runner’s Lunge. High Lunge. Reverse High Lunge. Prayer Twist. Low Lunge with Prayer Twist. Half Split. Low Lunge with Quad Stretch. Vinyasa. Repeat on other leg.
4. Downward Dog, right leg up. Warrior 2. Reverse Warrior. Extended Side Angle. Easy Twist. Side Plank or Wild Thing. Runner’s Lunge. Pyramid Pose. Tree Pose, left leg up. Chair Pose. Boat Pose. Vinyasa. Repeat on other leg.
5. Rag Doll Fold. Mountain Pose. Eagle, standing on right leg. Warrior 3, with Eagle Arms. Standing Splits. Runner’s Lunge. Lizard Pose, knee up or down. Dolphin’s Pose. Optionally, go into a Forearm Stand. Child’s Pose. Repeat on other leg.
6. Camel Pose. Rabbit Pose. Child’s Pose. Vinyasa. Seated Forward Fold. Seated Twist, with right leg over. Cow Face Pose, with or without Eagle Arms. Seated Twist. Repeat on other side.
7. Happy Baby. Hamstring Stretch, right leg. Open leg to side. Switch legs. Savasana.
Want to be guided through this full 45 minute full body vinyasa flow? Check out the video below.