Do you find yourself swaying more to one style of yoga than another? Or are you curious to know what all of the different styles are about? The June 2020 yoga calendar is here to help you get a healthy balance of it all!
Hatha, Yin, Vinyasa, Power, Meditation, Fitness, and Vin to Yin oh my!
There’s room for a little bit of everything in your time on the mat. With a mix of all these styles, make some serious progress in your practice this month.
Join in on the Styles of Yoga 30-day calendar, starting June 1st.
The classes vary in length from 10 to 60 minutes. With flows suited to all levels, you will find a couple of intermediate classes worked in to help you step up your practice and give yourself a bit of a challenge.
Want in? All you need to do to join the Styles of Yoga calendar is be a member of the Yoga with Kassandra mobile app and membership site.
If you are already a member preview the downloadable PDF calendar now under the ‘This Month’ tab. And get ready to start next Monday!
Want in but not a subscriber yet? Begin your first week for FREE here.
So what exactly do you get by becoming a member of the mobile app? Besides the June Styles of Yoga Calendar that is!
- 400+ classes that can be streamed or downloaded (and played ad free)
- Access to monthly yoga calendars (June 2020 and all the way back to February 2018)
- Members-only content and exclusive programs
- Scheduling calendar and video tracker (anyone else love the gratification of a check mark?)
- In-app journaling feature to move beyond the asanas
So are you ready to try a new style or find a more balanced routine? Join today!
P.S. Join our Facebook community to check in and hold yourself accountable!