? ONLINE YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING ? Get certified to teach! ❤️http://bit.ly/yinyttinfo
Whether you think meditation is just too hard and always give up, or you haven’t even really tried it because you’re nervous of not doing it right, this mediation is a great way to start!
This beginner friendly technique will give your brain something else to do, to focus on, so that you can let everything else just drift away.
Set 5 minutes aside and give this a try.
1. Start sitting up nice and tall. If it is hard for you to sit still for extended periods of time, you can also do this laying down.
2. Place the palms on your knees, rolling the shoulders down and away from your ears. Close your eyes.
3. Get your breath to a sustainable, soft rhythm. Relax your facial muscles.
4. Internally begin to repeat the mantra, “So Hum.” Meaning I am, or I am that.
5. Focus on the present moment, as well as the presence of the self in this moment.
6. If you notice your brain drifting, don’t judge, just bring it back to the affirmation.
Tip: If you think that you will be concerned about time while in this meditation, set yourself a 5 minute timer.
Let me know how it goes for you!
If you would prefer to have me take you through this meditation, please check out the video below.
Yoga with Kassandra – Disclaimer
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Yoga with Kassandra from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with Kassandra’s negligence.