✔ GET A FREE AUDIOBOOK – http://bit.ly/audibleywk
Hey yogis, I was asked to share what my favorite self-help and personal development books and while there are so many that I love, I was able to narrow it down to my top 7 picks.
These 7 books might not be the ones I now believe to be the best to read but they were the most thought provoking and transformational for me at the time. Give them a chance and let me know what you think!
If you’d like to listen to the book as opposed to reading it, I’m not an affiliate with audible and can give you a FREE audiobook and month long trial with the service! I’ve been obsessed with audiobooks lately and can’t believe it’s taken me so long to hop on the bandwaggon!
Click here to get it: http://bit.ly/audibleywk
My top 7 self-help and personal development books are:
1. The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz http://amzn.to/2uExcVI
2. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle http://amzn.to/2tbyMK2
3. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie http://amzn.to/2tbpAWi
4. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield http://amzn.to/2uyC8u9
5. Man’s Search for Meaning by Dr. Viktor Frankl http://amzn.to/2tbyRxv
6. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield http://amzn.to/2tbwfQf
7. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne http://amzn.to/2tbhPzx
Some of the links are affiliate links. If it bothers you that I earn a small commission on product sales (with no additional cost to you) then please don’t buy from these links.