Do you believe in chakras?
We’ve got a very special yin yoga class today yogis! This 75 minute yin yoga class
focuses on the 7 chakras. Whether you believe in chakras or not, I encourage you to try this class with an open mind.
For a long time I shied away from chakras because I had a hard time believing them to be literal energy centers in the body but the truth is that the power of imagination and visualization is strong and really can help you break through emotional and mental blocks. So, if chakras aren’t really your thing, use the power of visualization! Think of this as a way to transform your yoga practice into a personal growth tool.
This is more than just a yoga class where we stretch and strengthen. Instead, this class calls on us to dive a little bit deeper and use our yoga practice to make meaningful changes in our daily lives.
The Seven Chakras:
– Root Chakra/Muladhara: safety, survival, community & family
– Sacral Chakra/Svadhisthana: creativity, sexuality, relationships
– Naval Chakra/Manipura: self-esteem, confidence, individuality
– Heart Chakra/Anahata: love, caring, oneness, acceptance
– Throat Chakra/Visuddha: truth, clear communication, integrity
– Third Eye Chakra/Ajna: wisdom, intuition, guidance
– Crown Chakra/Sahasrara: divine connection, spirituality, oneness with all
Have a great day!
Thanks for watching, please remember to subscribe!
☮ Website: http://www.yogawithkassandra.com
☮ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kryoga
☮ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yoga_with_kassandra
Yoga with Kassandra – Disclaimer
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Yoga with Kassandra from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with Kassandra’s negligence.