My favorite thing about veggie centric meals is that you can eat lots
of it without getting uncomfortably full! This bowl is packed with
nutrients and deliciousness. Super simple to make, healthy and very
satisfying. This serves 2-3 and can be made vegan by switching out the dressing.
- 1.5 lbs Yellow, Blue and Red Potatoes
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 1 Tomatoe
- 1 Avocado
- Iceberg Lettuce (as desired, I used about 3 cups worth)
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Ceasar Salad Dressing
- Boil some water and add potatoes when boiling
- Chop your broccoli and fry it in olive oil for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. Add in pine nuts.
- Prepare your other vegetables (dice tomatoes, cut avocado and lettuce)
- Start assembling! I put a bed of lettuce and then added all other vegetables. Feel free to mix them all up, I prefer to keep them seperate.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast over top and add salad dressing (optional)
☮ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kryoga
☮ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yoga_with_kassandra
Yoga with Kassandra – Disclaimer
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Yoga with Kassandra from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with Kassandra’s negligence.