I love salads but when it’s this cold out, I need something with a bit more comfort to it. Warm Kale Salad totally hits the spot! It’s very simple and extremely nutritious.
- Kale (one head)
- one corn
- 2 cups of brussell sprouts
- 3 carrots
- 3-5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 350
- Remove the leaves from the stocks of kale, toss in olive oil and spread on some baking trays
- Cut up all of your vegetables and start frying them in a pan with olive oil on medium heat for about 5 minutes
- Add the maple syrup to your vegetables and let fry for another 5-7 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Once the oven is heated, sprinkle salt and pepper on the kale and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes (the outside of the leaves should start to get crispy, careful not to let it burn!) Set aside to cool
- Once your vegetables are golden and caramelized, combine everything and add more olive oil if the leaves are dry.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
☮ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kryoga
☮ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yoga_with_kassandra
Yoga with Kassandra – Disclaimer
Please consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Yoga with Kassandra from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Yoga with Kassandra’s negligence.